Woohoo so today we have my first ever Halloween nails! I went for something simple to start with and got the idea for the design from @banicured_ on Instagram although she used red acrylic paint and I used nail polish.
The white base polish is Cotton and the red is Out of My Red, both from Barry M. To do the fingerprints I put a little bit of polish on some plastic, dipped my finger in and then pressed it onto my nail. I think it would have worked better with paint like @banicured_ used but as I didn't have any, nail polish was the only option! After painting the letters I smudged them with my finger to make it look more creepy and did a few more 'blood' smudges on my nail.
Overall I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out. Obviously not as good as @banicured_'s but hey, it was a first attempt! Looking forward to doing more Halloween nails soon though!