Again I used all Barry M and painted two coats of Coconut on all the nails. For the marble nails I also used Blueberry, Prickly Pear and Sugar Apple. To create the marble effect I put blobs of each colour onto the nail and then pressed a piece of cling film on top. I did this once or twice until I was happy with the coverage and balance of the different colours. For the chevron on the negative space nails I used some striping tape that I bought off Amazon.
I'm pretty happy with how these nails came out considering it was a first attempt. On another note, you've probably noticed the pattern on my thumb nail is a bit bashed near the top...just after I put on the topcoat, it had a collision with the thumb nail on my other hand. I decided that 1) I didn't have to do the whole nail again and 2) I couldn't be bothered even if I did have time...sorry!